- Are you a CFI or IAI member working or living in the Midwest?
- Are you looking for exceptional professional development opportunities, educational programs, and networking functions?
- Do you wish to contribute to the science of interviewing?
If you answer “yes,” then welcome to the IAI Midwest Chapter.
- Chair: Tim Lapinski, CFI, Helzberg
- 1st Vice Chair: Aaron Hancart, CFI, The Cellular Connection
- 2nd Vice Chair: Scott Pickett, CFI
- Secretary: Deanna Lawton, CFI, REI
- Treasurer: Jay Ganal, CFI, GAP Inc.
- Membership/Education Chair: Stefanie Hoover, CFI, CONTROLTEK
What are the goals of the Midwest Chapter?
The goals and purpose of this and all IAI Chapters is to enable CFIs and IAI members to be life-long learners of interview and interrogation skills through a network of elite professionals, dedicated to growing the IAI brand and CFI designation.
Who can join?
Anyone who is a CFI or an IAI member can attend the meetings.
Benefits of being a Midwest Chapter member
- Meeting attendance will keep members apprised of changes to current laws and legal issues as they pertain to interviewing and interrogation.
- Create a professional opportunity to network and share and gain information with industry leaders.
- Attendance at a chapter meeting will earn you 1 Continuing Education Unit [CEU] per hour of meeting towards your recertification.
- Growing the chapter by encouraging interview and interrogation practitioners to advance their professionalism by obtaining the CFI designation
Where will the meetings take place?
The Midwest Chapter meetings will be held regionally in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin.
First Midwest Chapter Meeting
The first IAI MIDWEST CHAPTER meeting will be held on October 18, 2017 from 10am to 2pm at the REI Lincoln Park Store in Chicago, IL.
Lunch will be provided by TCC.
Guest Speakers will include Wayne Hoover, CFI.
If you are interested in attending the meeting, please contact Dana Sadowsky at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP by 10/13/2017. Only 20 seats left!
Next Midwest Board Meeting (open to everyone)
Friday, October 6, 2017
3pm to 4pm Central time
Dial in Number: 866-390-1828