- Are you a CFI or IAI member working or living in the South?
- Are you looking for exceptional professional development opportunities, educational programs, and networking functions?
- Do you wish to contribute to the science of interviewing?
If yes is the answer, then welcome to the IAI South Chapter.
- Chair: Towanna Bazile, MBA, CFI, AT&T
- Vice Chair: Jim Bishop, CFI, LPC, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Vice Chair: Chris Fontana, CFI, Collin County Sheriff’s Office
- Secretary/Treasurer: Eric Hieber, CFI, Big Lots
- Continuing Education and Membership Chair: Ken D. Gladney, CFI, Taco Bueno
- Advisory Board Sponsor: Cary Jones, CFI, HVHC Inc., Visionworks of America, Davis Vision
What are the goals of the South Chapter?
- Continuing Education
- Grow the Chapter
- Advance the IAI and CFI Brand
- Define Value for our Organizations
Who can join?
Anyone who is a CFI or an IAI member can attend the meetings.
Where will the meetings take place?
The South Chapter meetings will be held regionally in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
First South Chapter Meeting
October 2, 2017
All IAI Members and CFIs are welcome to attend, especially those in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.
We will welcome John Guzman, CFI – Wicklander-Zulawski Presenter & Consultant, as the keynote speaker.
The meeting will be held at:
Collin County Children’s Advocacy Center
2205 Los Rios
Plano, TX 75074
Seating is limited; Please RSVP by Sept 22nd, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org