- Are you a CFI or IAI member working or living in the South?
- Are you looking for exceptional professional development opportunities, educational programs, and networking functions?
- Do you wish to contribute to the science of interviewing?
If yes is the answer, then welcome to the IAI South Chapter.
Next IAI South Chapter Meeting
Save the Date
The IAI South Chapter will hold its next meeting on June 19, 2018 from 12pm – 3pm. The meeting will be held at the Collin County Children’s Advocacy Center (2205 Los Rios, Plano, TX 75074).
- Chair: Towanna Bazile, MBA, CFI, AT&T
- Vice Chair: Jim Bishop, CFI, LPC, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Vice Chair: Chris Fontana, CFI, Collin County Sheriff’s Office
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dave Harben, CFI, Ascena Retail
- Continuing Education and Membership Chair: Eric Hieber, CFI, Big Lots
- Advisory Board Sponsor: Cary Jones, CFI, HVHC Inc., Visionworks of America, Davis Vision
What are the goals of the South Chapter?
- Continuing Education
- Grow the Chapter
- Advance the IAI and CFI Brand
- Define Value for our Organizations
Who can join?
Anyone who is a CFI or an IAI member can attend the meetings as well as anyone interested in becoming a CFI or IAI member.
Where will the meetings take place?
The South Chapter meetings will be held regionally in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Check out what’s going on with the Chapter by reviewing past board meeting minutes
August 31, 2017
September 21, 2017
October 12, 2017
October 26, 2017
November 16, 2017
January 4, 2018
January 11, 2018
January 18, 2018
January 25, 2018
February 15, 2018
March 22, 2018
March 29, 2018
April 5, 2018
April 26, 2018
May 10, 2018
Recent South Chapter Meeting Recap
Held on February 27, 2018 at the Crime Stoppers of Houston
From 12pm-3pm CT
- “WZ THE LINK” – Key Note Speaker: Brett Ward, CFI – Divisional Vice President – Business Development & Client Relations, Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates
- “Interview Preparation” (Private Sector) – Jim Bishop, CFI – Regional Loss Prevention Manager, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- “Interview Preparation” (Public Sector) – Sgt. Chris Fontana, CFI, MA – Child Crimes Task Force – (ICAC) Internet Crimes Against Children, Collin County Sheriff’s Office
- IAI Silver Sponsor, Protos Security – Kris Vece, LPQ – Director Client Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.protossecurity.com