- Are you a CFI or IAI member working or living in the South?
- Are you looking for exceptional professional development opportunities, educational programs, and networking functions?
- Do you wish to contribute to the science of interviewing?
If yes is the answer, then welcome to the IAI South Chapter.
- Chair: Towanna Bazile, MBA, CFI, AT&T
- Vice Chair: Jim Bishop, CFI, LPC, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Vice Chair: Chris Fontana, CFI, Collin County Sheriff’s Office
- Secretary/Treasurer: Eric Hieber, CFI, Big Lots
- Continuing Education and Membership Chair: Ken D. Gladney, CFI, Taco Bueno
- Advisory Board Sponsor: Cary Jones, CFI, HVHC Inc., Visionworks of America, Davis Vision
What are the goals of the South Chapter?
- Continuing Education
- Grow the Chapter
- Advance the IAI and CFI Brand
- Define Value for our Organizations
Who can join?
Anyone who is a CFI or an IAI member can attend the meetings.
Where will the meetings take place?
The South Chapter meetings will be held regionally in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Check out what’s going on with the Chapter by reviewing past board meeting minutes
August 31, 2017
September 21, 2017
October 12, 2017
October 26, 2017
November 16, 2017
January 4, 2018
January 11, 2018
First South Chapter Meeting Recap
Held on October 2, 2017 at the Collin County Children’s Advocacy Center
From 12pm-3pm CT
Keynote speaker, John Guzman, CFI – Wicklander-Zulawski Presenter & Consultant
Next IAI South Chapter Meeting