- Are you a CFI or IAI member working or living on the West Coast?
- Are you looking for exceptional professional development opportunities, educational programs, and networking functions?
- Do you wish to contribute to the science of interviewing?
If yes is the answer, then welcome to the IAI West Coast Chapter.
- Chapter Chair: Hector Erazo, CFI
- 1st Vice Chair: Matt Dawson, CFI
- 2nd Vice Chair: Max Alonso
- Secretary: Justine Venezia
- Membership/Education Chair: Lise Lang, CFI
- Community Chair: Carolyn Manick
- Planning Committee Chair: Katie Ayala, CFI
What are the goals of the West Coast Chapter?
- Continued Education
- Grow the Chapter
- Advance the CFI & IAI Brand
- Define Value for our Organizations
Who can join?
Anyone who is a CFI or an IAI member can attend the meetings as well as anyone interested in becoming a CFI or IAI member. You can also bring colleagues along to attend.
When will the meetings occur?
To start off there will be two meetings per year and then quarterly once the chapter is established.
Where will the meetings take place?
The IAI West Coast Chapter meetings will be held regionally in California, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and other surrounding areas.
As the executive committee is currently engaged in chapter development, you have a unique opportunity to actively participate in the formation and direction of the West Coast Chapter.
Next West Coast Chapter Meeting
To be determined
Last West Coast Meeting Recap
The last IAI West Coast Chapter meeting took place Friday, March 1st, 2019 from 10:30am – 1:00pm at the Ovitt Family Community Library in Ontario, CA. Andrew Birozy, CFI, from Wicklander Zulawski presented.